A Variety of Options for LPR/LPC Cameras
In order to deliver ever greater capabilities in License Plate Recognition, VIVOTEK has cooperated with LPR software developed by global partners to capture license plate images for LPR applications. A variety of options for VIVOTEK cameras provide the user the optimal and most suitable camera for their LPR or traffic monitoring purposes. Ideal applications include access control, red light enforcement, surveillance and security, traffic monitoring, tolling system and free-flow uses.
Stop & Go Embedded LPR Camera
VIVOTEK has introduced a standalone compact license plate recognition camera, the IB9387-LPR. Featuring built-in license plate recognition software and edge-computing capability, the IB9387-LPR can identify license plates from over 70 countries or states simultaneously. The camera also converts number plates into Wiegand signals for use with an access control system and offers various APIs for integration with 3rd party systems. The system is ideally applied for parking access control and Stop & Go toll systems or any LPR applications where a vehicle stops, or almost comes to a complete stop.
Why VIVOTEK’s LPR Cameras
- Embedded Access Control Application Based on LPR Software
- Fully Integrated with VAST 2 (VIVOTEK Video Management Software)
- Extensive List of Supported Countries
- Black and White Lists for License Plate Verification
- Centralized List Management in a Single Camera
- Wiegand Output for Access Control Applications
- Various Open APIs are Available for 3rd Party Integration
High-Speed License Plate Capturing Camera
VIVOTEK’s LPC camera delivers clear license plate images for reliable recognition, in both the highest levels of glare and in the darkest hours of the night. In addition, VIVOTEK’s LPC cameras also offer value-added features like RBF (Remote Back Focus), DIS (Digital Image Stabilization), headlight filter, and optional external or embedded IR illuminators. This cooperation of VIVOTEK’s LPC cameras and LPR/ANPR software solution partners enhances traffic monitoring management and strengthens enforcement applications.
Why VIVOTEK’s LPC Cameras
- Capture Vehicle Speed up to 155MPH (250 km/h)
- One Camera Covers Both Scene Overview AND LPC View
- One Camera Covers Dual Lanes
- Supreme Anti-Glare Capability
- Easily Integrated with 3rd Party LPR Software
- Certified by Numerous LPR Software Manufacturers around the World
- Easy Installation & Low Maintenance